A-Ward’s innovative Container Unloaders enable immediate and controlled unloading bulk material from shipping containers, which can be inserted either into the tilter directly with a standard trailer or from above with a forklift, crane or reach stacker.
How it works:
The MiTiltTM unloader tilts up to a maximum unloading angle of 70 degree, with a 90 degree option available if required. They work in a similar way as our MiTiltTM loaders.
It’s ideal for:
- Unloading a range of materials directly into your storage system, at the speed you want.
- Contamination-free unloading of sensitive or hazardous materials.
A-Ward’s unique MiTiltTM unloader eliminates the need for scarce and expensive tilting trailers. Whether your material is being unloaded through a grate, over an edge, or directly in the ground, the MiTiltTM enables faster, cleaner and safer unloading.
- Significantly speed up the container unloading process.
- Reduce labor costs by using a single operator with remote control.
- Eliminate contamination risks by unloading directly into silo.
- Remove reliance on rare and expensive tilting trailers.
- Increase operator safety.
- Unload containers where and when you want.
- Control unloading speed by adjusting tilt angle.
- Ability to store container in tilter and unload over a longer period of time.