Bulk Bag Emptying Stations- Oktomat® ECO
OKTOMAT ECO® are Bulk Bag Emptying Stations for removing material from big bulk bags or any similar container. It can do so without the assistance of an operator and is virtually maintenance free.
The bags or containers don't need to be lifted into place, tilted or turned around. The container is typically moved to the OKTOMAT ECO® station using a pallet truck and then fastened to the emptying station. The conveying of material can be started automatically and without any down time in the conveying process. The bags will be completely emptied without leaving any residual materials in the bag.
Download the OKTOMAT ECO Brochure.
The lifting ring can be attached both to big bag loops and to plastic liners and the system can be easily adjusted from low to high bags. The OKTOMAT ECO® system solves material flow difficulty with common bulk material bags in industrial processes including:
All bags with loops.
All bags with plastic liners.
FIBC, pallet cage, etc
Super sacks with plastic liners.
- Operation Personnel Not Required.
- Saves space.
- Is Maintenance Free.
- Minimal Cost of Operation
|Pedestal||Steel and Powder Coated|
|Adjustable Assembly Height||ECO-L 9-fold
|Universal Lifting Ring||Stainless steel Ø 600mm for plastic liners and big bags|
|Bag Lifting Power||Continuously adjustable up to 1500 N (150kg)|
|Suction Head||Type S, conveying tube Ø 38 / 50 mm of stainless steel 1.4301|
|Stroke Length||ECO-L 800 mm
ECO-H 1000 mm
- Control for adjustable additional discharge time (option 1).
- Automatic switch-over to a 2nd OKTOMAT® (option 2).
- Special types of suction head (option 3).
- XL-80 of stainless steel 1.4301conveying tube Ø 38 / 50 / 65 / 80 mm.
- Additional weight (option 4) for suction head S-38 / 50.
- Compressed air vibrator/s (option 5) for suction head.
- Cover of PVC for bulk bag and lifting ring.
- Special lifting rings ø 300 / 400 / 800 mm.
- Movable base frame
- 300 mm base element
- Extension element set:
ECO-L 2960 mm max /
ECO-H 3900 mm max.
- Stroke length for optional extension element set ECO-L 1000 mm / ECO-H 1250 mm.