Big Bag Unloaders - Oktomat® CLASSIC PLUS
OKTOMAT® CLASSIC PLUS are Big Bag Unloaders for emptying super Sacks, gayloard boxes and all bags with plastic liners. It can do all this without the assistance of an operator and is maintenance free.
The bags or containers don't need to be lifted into place, tilted or turned around. The container is typically moved to the OKTOMAT® CLASSIC PLUS station using a pallet truck and then fastened to the empyting station. The conveying of material can be started automatically and without any down time in the conveying process. The bags will be completely emptied without leaving any residual materials in the bag.
Download the OKTOMAT CLASSIC PLUS Brochure.
The lifting ring can be attached both to big bag loops and to plastic liners and the system can be easily adjusted from low to high bags. The OKTOMAT® CLASSIC PLUS system solves material flow difficulty with common bulk material bags in industrial processes including:
All containers with loops.
All containers with film inlets.
FIBC, mesh boxes, etc
Large containers with bag inlet.
- For All Free Flowing Materials.
- Fully Automated.
- Saves space.
- Low Maintenance.
- Minimal Cost of Operation
- ATEX Zone 2/22 Available.
|Pedestal||Steel, Powder Coated (RAL 5002)|
|Adjustable Assembly Height||2620 - 3670 mm|
|Universal Lifting Ring||Stainless steel Ø 600 mm, stainless steel 1.4301 for bag inlets and big bag sacks|
|Suction Head||Type S vibrating suction head, feed tube diameter 38 or 50 mm made from stainless steel 1.4301|
- Adjustable residual emptying time control.
- Autom. forwarding to second pack.
- Special suction heads S-80 or XL-80
Ø 38 / 50 / 65 / 80 mm made from stainless
- Additional weight for S-38 / 50 suction head.
- Compressed air vibrator(s) for suction head.
- Oscillating suction head.
- Fluidisation with compressed air nozzles.
- ATEX model, zone 2/22.
- Automatic raising and lowering of the lifting ring.
- Suction-emptying function
- Transparent PVC cover for lifting ring.
- Special lifting rings Ø 260 / 400 / 800 mm.
- Increased sack lifting force 2400 N (instead of 1500 N).
- Remote control with 5 m cable.
- Residual quantity weighing with octabag control.
- Clean suction head design made from stainless steel 1.4408.