M-Pulse Drum Metal Separators
There are four M-Pulse drum metal separators with detector coil diameters ranging from 25, 35, 50 to 70 mm.
||We Also Offer:
- A High level of metal detection sensitivity.
- Compact and solid design.
- Simple commissioning and reliable operation.
- Reliable metal separation.
- Calibration and maintenance free
- Product effect compensation.
- Able to log.
- No material conveyance into the machine after device error.
- Superior customer service.
- Short delivery times for spare components, wear parts and new drives.
- Expert assistance during planning and consultation on site by one of our sales representatives.
- Workout of customized solutions for the highest sensitivity.
- Excellent quality and more than 35 years of age experience.
- Maintenance service on factory mostly within one week
- First class reference assests.
- A wide range products with many applications.
||M-Pulse Digital 25
||M-Pulse Digital 35
||M-Pulse Digital 50
||M-Pulse Digital 70
|Installation height (include inlet flange)
||320  mm
|Clear width inside the tube
|Free diameter of the detection coil
|Loading bearing capacity of housing
|Material of reject flap
|Material of tubular cable protection (optional)
||Phenolic resin [ceramics]
|Material of the separating drum seals
|Housing fractional coated in
|Protection class [higher available on request]
|Material throughput depends on the properties of material and complete conveyor system
|Max. drop speed of bulk material
||0 - 600 mm
|Max. permissible bulk material temperature
|Max. permissable device temperature
||0 - 60 °C
|Properties of the bulk material
||dry & flowable
|Sensitivity Adjustable Maximal
||(no product effect assumed)
|At the center of detector [Ferrous/Fe/Ne/VA-bullet in]
|Sensitivity is adjustable by
||LC display-multifunction panel
|Mode of operation of evaluation electronics
|Mode of operation of ring detector
||Transmitter - Receiver
||230 V/50 Hz (others at inquiry)
|Compressed air supply
||4-6 bar, filtered, free of water and oil
|3 m Connecting cable
Contact us today: - Tel: 973.227.0700
We accept the following major credit cards:
23 Spielman Road, Fairfield, New Jersey, USA, 07004-6155
Tel: 973.227.0700 ~ Fax: 973.227.7307 ~ Email: