Desiccant Dryers – TTD Series
Foremost designs and manufactures a full line of twin tower dehumidifying or desiccant dryers for drying hygroscopic and non-hygroscopic plastic resins. When your plant requirements demand high productivity on a continuous basis, you will find that our series TTD Dehumifying Dryer packages provide the dependable, efficient operation needed to succeed in today’s competitive processing environment. As plant managers face increasing pressure to cut costs while maintaining production levels, many operations are finding some solutions in the re-optimization of existing material handling systems and equipment.
Our patented twin tower desiccant dyers were specifically designed for drying hygroscopic materials such as plastic resins. Equipped with features such as separate blowers and filters for processing and regeneration circuits, digital process temperature control, switch selectable (Time/Dewpoint) cycle control, nonproprietary PLC based controls and a high temperature option of up to 400 degrees, our desiccant dryers offer the best dying technology available.
- Separate blowers and filters for processing and regeneration circuits.
- Digital process temperature control.
- Switch selectable (Time/Dewpoint) cycle control.
- Nonproprietary PLC based controls.
- High-temperature option of up to 400 degrees.
- Standard PLC logic control with digital temperature and dewpoint controllers
- Sizes from 100 – 3000 CFM
- -40 Dewpoint or lower
- Dual stage process air filter
- Tubular insulated heaters
- Optional high temperature package with water to air return air aftercooler
- Full range of hoppers from 100 – 10,000 lbs. capacity
|DUCT DIA. (IN)||3-7/8||5-7/8||5-7/8||7-7/8||7-7/8||7-7/8|