Discharging Stations – Oktomat® SOS
OKTOMAT SOS® are Discharging Stations for removing material from big bulk bags, gaylord boxes, super sacks or any similiar container. It can do so without the assistance of an operator and is maintenance free. The bags or containers don’t need to be lifted into place, tilted or turned around. The container is typically moved to the OKTOMAT SOS® station using a pallet truck and then fastened to the discharge station. The conveying of material can be started automatically and without any down time in the conveying process. The bags will be completely emptied without leaving any residual materials in the bag.
- Operation Personnel Not Required.
- Space Saving.
- Is Maintenance Free.
- Minimal Cost of Operation
- Automatic switch-over to the next OKTOMATÂ® (option 2)
- Special types of suction head S-80 or XL-80 (option 3) of
stainless steel (AISI 304) for pipe – Ã˜ 38/50/65/80 mm
- Additional weight for suction head types S-38/50 (option 4)
- Compressed air vibrator(s) for suction head (option 5)
- Bulk material fluidization by compressed air blasts (option 7)
- ATEX zone 2/22 (option 8)
- Oscillating lifting ring (option 9)
- Suction-emptying function (option 10)
- Balance material weighing with Oktabag control
- Cover of PVC for bulk bag and lifting ring
- Remote control with 5m cable
- Special lifting rings 260/400/800 mm
- Moveable base frame
- 300 mm base element
|Pedestal||Steel and Powder Coated|
|Adjustable Assembly Height||SOS-L 7-fold
|Universal Lifting Ring||Stainless steel for plastic liners and big bags|
|Bag Lifting Power||Continuously adjustable up to 1500 N (150kg)|
|Suction Head||Type S, conveying tube Ø 38 / 50 mm of stainless steel 1.4301|