FUTURA Quiet Granulators - QG-1814
The Foremost QG-1814, only a few inches wider than the smaller models in the QG Series, has a throat area at east 80% greater than competitive models of similar width. This is large enough to accommodate 5-gallon pails, and a full range of horsepower options assure sufficient power reserves to handle any material, no matter how tough. Note: This machine is not designed to granulate large purgings. For this application, request information on our patented Dual-Stage Grinders.
- 10, 15, 25, or 30 HP TEFC motor, 1800 RPM.
- Internal access electrical interlocks.
- Quick conversion from 230 to 460 volt operation.
- Motor to starter wiring.
- Externally mounted starter reset.
- Operator station with 120 volt controls oil-tight controls, wired complete and including grinder running light.
- Two hook-type skewed rotary knives, and two counter-skewed adjustable bed knives.