FUTURA Quiet Granulators - QG-1814
The Foremost QG-1814, only a few inches wider than the smaller models in the QG Series, has a throat area at east 80% greater than competitive models of similar width. This is large enough to accommodate 5-gallon pails, and a full range of horsepower options assure sufficient power reserves to handle any material, no matter how tough. Note: This machine is not designed to granulate large purgings. For this application, request information on our patented Dual-Stage Grinders.
- 10, 15, 25, or 30 HP TEFC motor, 1800 RPM.
- Internal access electrical interlocks.
- Quick conversion from 230 to 460 volt operation.
- Motor to starter wiring.
- Externally mounted starter reset.
- Operator station with 120 volt controls oil-tight controls, wired complete and including grinder running light.
- Two hook-type skewed rotary knives, and two counter-skewed adjustable bed knives.
- Three-bladed, flat knife roto.
- Line cord.
- Special alloy knives.
- Direct drive impeller discharge.
- Conveyor feed hoppers.
- Blender-loader interfacing.
- Automatic scrap recycling systems.
Note: Specifications for reference only. Output and sound levels vary according to the nature and form of the product. Actual throughput can be determined from a trial run of your material at Foremostâ€™s test facility.
- Typical Output: 500-1000 lbs. per hour.
- Sound levels: 69 dBA (idling), 77 dBA (grinding).
- Power requirements: Under 15 amps @ 460 volts (10HP)
Under 20 amps @ 460 volts (15HP)
Under 33 amps @ 460 volts (25HP)
Under 40 amps @ 460 volts (30HP).