Powder Type Vacuum Chambers - VPC Series
Foremost offers VPC Powder Type Vacuum Chambers for powder or dusty regrind materials.
Each unit is supplied complete with:
- Aluminum chamber cone and filter section construction.
- Multiple bag or cartridge type filter with accumulator tank, solenoids, and pulse control for automatic filter cleaning after loading sequence.
- Molded lid gasket.
- Replaceable cast aluminum material inlet and vacuum outlet connections.
- Cast aluminum dump throat, flapper with counter weight.
- Paddle type level switch.
Quick release band clamp for lid attachment.
- Mounting flange with gaskets.
- Available in 0.6, 2.0, 4.0,6.0 and 8.0 cubic foot capacities.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Carbon steel filter section construction.
- End point control proximity switch.
- Air operated knife gate discharge.
- Lid mounted vacuum control valve.
Filter Bag Options
- 4 micron Polyester (25-40 cfm/sq.ft flow capacity).
- 2-3 micron Tef-Tex (25-35 cfm/sq.ft flow capacity).
- 2-3 micron Tef-Tex (25-35 cfm/sq.ft flow capacity) with copper ground strip.
- 0.5 micron Por-Tex (7-12 cfm/sq.ft flow capacity).
- 0.5 micron Por-Tex (7-12 cfm/sq.ft flow capacity) with copper ground strip.
Cartridge Filter Options
- Spunbond Polyester.
- BHA-TEX PTFE membrane bonded to Spunbond Polyester.