Container Unloaders For Unloading Shipping Containers
Maximize your profits by shipping plastic resin in shipping containers with single container liner bags.
Instead of always relying on expensive and hard to find tilting trailers, A-Ward Container Unloaders or Tilters allow for immediate and controlled unloading of shipping containers.
Download the Container Unloader Brochure.
A-Ward's container unloaders are so fast that you can unload 20 foot and 40 foot shipping containers for a wide range of bulk materials. With this unique system you can increase the productivity of your operation while improving safety and allowing you to avoid the contamination risks caused by double handling the imported material.
Download the Southeastern Container Unloaders Case Study.
Using the hands free remote control included with the container unloader, the entire unloading process can be safely completed by a single operator - thereby minimizing labor costs. For those companies who need to unload their material slowly or at a certain time in the future, full containers can be stored in the container unloader and unloaded when necessary. Shipping containers can be inserted into the container unloaders either directly with a standard trailer or from above with a forklift, crane or reach stacker.
Download the Container Unloaders Drawing. See our Vacuum Loading solutions for transporting the material from the shipping container to a blender, from one process station to another, and/or to the final processing point.
A-Ward container tilters are offered with a range of standard accessories or customized options to suit your needs, including hydraulic lifting options to allow for unloading at a greater height.
- Faster: much faster container unloading process than tilting trailers etc.
- Lower Labor Costs: using a single operator with remote control.
- No Contamination Risks: containers can be unloaded directly into silo.
- No More Tilting Trailers: no more looking for hard to find and expensive tilting trailers.
- Safer: can be operated with hands free remote controller.
- More Convenient: unload containers where and when you want.
- More Control: control unloading speed by adjusting tilt angle.
- Easier To Store Containers: allows you to store container in tilter and unload over a longer period of time.